Your home is a reflection of your preferences. A well decorated home has its effects on your mood and personality. Decorating your place can be a tough task and a big expense but if you tackle it with the right approach, you can redecorate your home affordably.
Read our brief decorating guide and have a look at the latest decorating trends we discovered at IKEA:
1. Keep in your mind that the greatest changes occur through the presence of small objects. For example, items like curtains, blinds or paintings are relatively inexpensive and you can make your changes without spending a fortune.
2. Use colors that go well together and compliment each other.
3. You spend plenty of time in the bedroom, so, if your budget allows, purchase your desired bed which can give you the sense of comfort.
4. Rearrange your furniture so you can make your room look larger.
5. Avoid the use of too many pictures on the walls.
6. Always remember that lamp shades help make a room attractive and pleasant.
7. The use of candles, flowers and favorite items gives your own rooms a more personal touch.
*Never forget that your home is the place where you live and it should represent yourself and your style!