Due to hormones or stress, most people find themselves suffering from an acne outbreak usually during their adolescence. Acne is a inflammatory skin condition that causes spots and pimples, especially on the face, shoulders, back, neck, chest. Contrary to common belief, spots don't necessarily mean your skin is dirty or unclean.
Acne is not dangerous, but it can leave scars and treatment depends on how severe and persistent it is. A good spa treatment can achieve significant results through the use of tried and tested treatments that greatly reduce or remove the signs of acne effectively, leaving you with a clear complexion and ready to face the world confidently.
Get a facial
These are available at most spas, and involve the use of several different cleansers, masks, and extraction tools to reduce acne on your face.
Get a facial peel
A facial peel is a specialized gel containing acid that dissolves dead skin and bacteria cells.
This is a process by which your skin is “sanded” away to produce new skin growth
Get a laser treatment
This process can be painful, but has been shown to cut down acne 50% on average.
Get a light treatment
Unlike painful laser treatments, light treatments use milder pulses of light fired off by a specialized wand to help kill bacteria.
1. Exercising releases endorphins which lower stress levels and therefore reduce oil-production!
2. Be careful about scratching your face, resting your face on your hands, and picking at pimples.
3. Take a shower in the morning and at night. Wash your entire body with a mild cleanser.
4. Getting the proper amount of nutrients from whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and protein help your skin to regenerate faster.
5. Regulate your sleep cycle.
6. Drink lots of water!