Are you unable to resist the heat? Are you trying to stay cool, but don't know the way to do it? Although some people don't like extreme heat, they must know that sweating plays a vital health role because it helps maintain body temperature. It's normal to sweat. The question is, how to handle sweat? Read below some simple and helpful tips...
1. Use exfoliating shower gel to clean off the grime. Turn the water to hot to start the shower, but towards the end of your shower, turn the water to a cool setting.
2. Use baby oil instead of the normal lotions. While you're still damp, rub small amounts all over your body. If you prefer scented lotions, use something light.
3. Sweat and oil can accumulate and clog your pores, making your face feel dirty and heavy. A good exfoliating cream and a light moisturizer should help your skin remain cool.
4. Style your hair so that it's off your neck and away from your face.
5. Brush your teeth twice a day. A fresh, clean mouth can make your tongue feel cooler.
6. Wear shorts, skirts and sandals. Remember: the lighter the color the less heat it attracts.
7. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, especially if you're going to be outside.